Walks in New York and elsewhere

My comments on buildings, shops, restaurants that catch my eye as I wander around New York City and other places.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sources for 125th Street

To check dates and names of architects, these sources were helpful

White and Wilensky, AIA Guide to New York City
Historic Preservation Program of Columbia University, 1996-7
Preservation Plan for Hamilton Heights/ Manhattanville,
David Dunlap, Glory in Gotham: Manhattan’s Houses of Worship,
Michael Henry Adams, Harlem, Lost and Found
http://www.metrohistory.com
http://www.nyc.gov/html/dob/html/home/home.shtml

As always, any opinions are my own.

4 Comments:

Anonymous KRIZIAZAFIRO said...

the best in 2007.keep the excellent work!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Sandra Levine said...

Thank you! Blogging will resume shortly, with a walk on Chambers Street.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Ronrice said...

Great stuff.
Please email me so I can share my photos, too.
Thanks,
Ron

12:34 AM  
Blogger Sandra Levine said...

Ron, do you have a blog? That would be a good place to share photos. It's easy to set up.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home